BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Soccer

This is going to be short but i dont care. Last Saturday i played soccer. (yes i really did actually play, not watch) The field was muddy, the sun beating down upon us and it was as humid as ever. By us i mean around 10 boys and me. Woo Hoo....so i did my best and actually blocked the goal! With my face mind you, i wasnt paying attention and someone kicked it right in to my face by accident. It knocked me flat on my butt. I got up and kinda felt like roosify the cat when his face gets smashed in the mouse hole but all was well (no i did not cry, i know you think i did) After, we (i watched this) did a number of boyish things i.e. throw rocks a bypassing cars, put nails point up in the road, cat-call (i did NOT do this i promise you), pee wherever you may(i did NOT watch or do this either), and all that in between. So, don't misunderstand me the day had its highlights.

Hey at least now i know kinda what it feels like to be punched in the face, it kinda oddly felt refreshing...

2 comments:

Fern said...

livvy playing soccer?! that sounds fun. did you break you face? when i played soccer (back in the day), i took a ball to the face and had a half hour nosebleed. lots of fun, i tell you.

Hannah said...

wow olivia -- i'm super impressed. i really hope you had fun.

i sound like somebody's mother right now don't i?