BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I am an IDIOT!!!

Shame upon me for this! For not checking The Twilight Lexicon and not staying updated on news! The long Twilight trailer is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I may have already seen it in theatres but then again i may have forgotten because all i remember is going to see The Dark Knight (which is amazing bye the way) and waiting for it to start and then all the sudden i see "when you live forever, what do you live for?" on the screen and immediatly start full blown screaming. Well, to be quite honest it was really squealing, screeching, hyperventilating, and all that good stuff. Sage and Flan had to restrain me and try to sush me as people in the movie theatre annoyed and worried at me due to my having some sort of fit but anyways...HERE IT IS!!!! ENJOY!!!!!

3 comments:

Fern said...

OH MY I HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN I SAW IT!!!!! IT IS SO INCREDIBLE!!!!!AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok guess what? they have the entire new BASSHUNTER cd on itunes america with bonus tracks!!!!!! I AM GOING TO BUY IT!!! ugh but i'm so mad about camilla and basscreator....lame english versions....

Sage said...

the basshunter cd is amazing... idk about twilight though... robert pattenson.. ew..

Hannah said...

DANG IT SAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you ruin my life.

his "trying to be american" accent is kinda funny but (of course, duh) he magages to be super hot.

AHHHHH!! can't wait!