BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Attraction Pour La Mode

I have a new blog, well kind of new because its been running for a while now, but anyways, its called Attraction Pour La Mode which is French for Attraction for Fashion. I havent mentioned it for a while because it was still in progress and somehow Hannah stumbled upon it when I had but one post so no offense, you werent just left out. Flan and I are supposed to both be working on it but as of late it has just been me so....

Well, I would like it if you would take a look and tell me what you think either through email or comments. I update it often so please watch for new posts on followed blog lists or whatever theyre called.....that is a hint to follow by the way.....Suggestions are appriciated!

0 comments: