BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Anyone feeling REALLY nice?

Ok so basically i given it almost three weeks here and I hate it. Absolutly hate it. I hate school [but thats nothing new] I hate my computer as ive said many times before, i hate the bus that takes me to school, i hate the humidity, i hate the garbage, i hate it when people talk to me, i hate the super market, i already dislike some of the children at my school and i feel like im going insane without any animals around. This is actually true because I got a plant at the store and i have been talking to it. I miss Hires! I miss my piggie, my Macks, dance and everything in between. So is anyone feeling nice enough to buy me a plane ticket home????

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Olivia, don't tempt me! Shelby would like to have you move in with us, and sleep in her other bed (which you are totally welcome to do!) We miss you so! I am hearing Paublo bark as I write this...so weird that you are not right next door anymore- sad. :(