BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Very Own Grown Up Farm


I have decided to have my very own farm. Yes a farm. I will have a Jemima Puddle Duck, a Tom Kitten, Peter Rabbit, Flopsy and Mopsy, Pigling Bland and oh dear i cant remember the black pigs name........well i will also have a bountiful amount of cats (hairless too) and guinea pigs. Dogs, Cowsies, Goatsies, and Chickens. A horse named Hank and of course a chloe and olivia pug. I will have bees for plentiful honey and TONS of fruits and vegatables.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

sounds like a blast! everyone will think you are the crazy animal lady though when you're older............... where are you gonna keep all these things?? and where is this farm gonna even BE? heck, in a few years we probably won't need farms anymore, cause we'll eat everything in gum-form like in willy wonka and the chocolate factory

Fern said...

yeah! livvy, you and me NEED to do this! we'll have a hundred cats and guniea pigs!! we'll be gypsies on our little farm and the neighbor children will be terrified of us and their parents will think we're crazy. it would be so amazing!!!!