BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

French Toast @ 2:30 in the Morning

READ THIS FIRST: IF YOU ARE HANNAH'S PARENTS OR OLIVE'S PARENTS YOU CANNOT READ THIS!!!!! NOT THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL PHYSICALLY STOP YOU BUT JUST DONT DO IT!!!!



Okay I cant remember if it was two nights ago or it was probably a few mornings ago... my time is a messed up because I stayed up so late (4:00 am) I was bored at 2 am soooo I MADE FRENCH TOAST!!! I didnt eat the french toast because I for some reason or another I decided to walk to Hannahs house and deliver it to her on a plate with syrup....Soooo I snuck into her backyard and went to her basement bedroom window to wake her. It apparently didnt register in my mind that her parents bedroom window was wide open above hers. CRAP!!!! so i had to be extra quiet and not wake them in the process of waking Hannah. I decided to text her. That didnt wake her up. So I called her. Good thing she left her phone on loud because it rang and woke her up. She opened her blinds and there I was in the pouring rain at 2:30 am. She of course thought I was mentally ill or that I was on drugs but she eventually accepted the french toast because its her favorite. AND technically it was breakfast time because it was in the AM!
-oLiVe (=^.^=)

1 comments:

Fern said...

sweet livvy! you crazy little nymph! i miss you so bad!! i wish i could have been there to witness the grand event!!