BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Im Here

I am now in Costa Rica and it is HUMID. My skin is so soft! I am now typing this, half watching spanish mtv which has spanish beavis and butthead, spanish daria, spanish Hills, spanish spongebob and alot of other stuff. We have the olympics, nickelodeon, and A TON OF SPORTS. We havent seen any huge spiders yet but we have seen spiders. I have a freaking spider village in the skylight of my bathroom. And when we got here there was a gecko in our backyard! I will upload pictures soon. The keyboard i am typing on is really weird. It will take me awhile to figure it out. We just went to a grocery store called Mega Super and got delicious lunch. They accept Costa Rican money and American money! Its hilarious and embarassing to watch my mom try to speak spanish. We also have a small pool in our backyard which i call the puddle or the pond. I havent yet been in it. We have a banana tree too. There is a small park next to our house that has what we THOUGHT was an orange tree but when we picked one and began to eat it\spit it out we discovered it was in fact a lemon. The citrus here can be green on the outside but totally ripe on the inside, the lemons can LOOK exactly like oranges but, well, you know... and the limes im not sure if they are impersonators yet. Forgive me if i spell things wrong. This computer dosnt have spell check and i cant spell anyways. I will say more later. Leave comments!

4 comments:

Fern said...

LIVVY!!!! IT IS UNBELIEVABLY WONDERFUL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!! You have no idea how terribly i miss you. so lemon orange impersonators huh? wow. how do you like it? what are you going to do about your spider village? Love You!!!!!!
Your Fernie

Caroline said...

that sounds awesome! lucky girl, keep updating your blog!!

Fern said...

What did you get for lunch? Are the bananas good from the banana tree? (hate typing that word, never know when to stop till it gets a red underline, you know?)

Ashley said...

Hey, I love your blog. You are such a good writer. You should do it for a living one day. Your house sounds cool. Does it feel real yet, or do you just feel like you are on vacation? Are you going to start doing your blog in espanol? You should, and then we would all have to learn it to be able to read it. I didn't see the Dark Knight movie, but I heard it was awesome. Too bad my BEST babysitters are gone, so I will probably NEVER see another movie in the theaters again! OK, my ranting is over. As you can tell, I really miss you. Keep me posted. And Shelby and Dalton send their love. As do all the Lowry boys!