BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Xmas Wishlist: The Unabridged and Un-Filtered Version

Doesn't Matter if i've Been Naughty Or Nice. Santie Better Pay Up:) Please
To get a 4.0 in my last year of hike skoo and not kill someone and or die:)
Acceptance into an amazing design college, hopefully Parsons
A jar of Nutella
The Dolce and Gabbanna coat I saw here
A Louis Vuitton purse
A ticket to the next Lady Gaga tour; Born This Way
An Italian boy who looks like a Burberry model
A Husky sewing machine
A mannequin that you can adjust the sizes on
To be an apprentice to a designer
A job that I at least like where I am my own boss (NOT babysitting) and I have money to buy materials for designs
A lifetime supply of mint magic tea
An herb and vegatable garden
A greenhouse
A box of Twinkies
The Dolce and Gabbanna shoes I saw here
Recognition for a hard earned yet, fufilling work
My verification to be enough
To expand in a global and mental sense, and the oppisite in a physical sense

And Wilbur wants his Malibu Barbie house to get fixed as well as a bigger cage
Seeing as i'm in Italy at the moment, one of my biggest wishes is true and the only one on the list i see coming in a box here, is the box of Twinkies.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

X-mas?

I'll help you with that 4.0--we'll do it. Uintah Elementary studying style.

Olive said...

What, you mean "sharing" answers like we did in math?? In that case you had better help me:)