BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Goodbye You Horrible Monster Called east high (for now)

(first id like to say that the reason east high is not capitolized is because i dont believe in capitolizing something i hate)
Hello! I havent written for a bajillion years but why force yourself to write if you dont want to? Also i figure since it was winter and then i had to go to school, i had no time and it would just tax my reserves. But now, i am back and im going to write about the adventures i hopefully will have this summer. Firstly, I have embraced the geek inside me (it was always there and now im encouraging it even more than ever) and i am currently playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time (one of the best games ever made, its not an opinion its a fact, look it up) and Zelda: Majora's Mask. I have also begun new hobbies and talents such as the art of Paper Craft. I have posted websites well worth your time, so take a look. Im not very good yet because I have only started today but i decided to start with a simple character from the addicting PS2 game, Katamari Damacy. He will be finished shortly but i had to put myself in time out before i mashed the poor thing. (The tedium was just too much for my empty stomach) I havent been designing as much or drawing either, (Except in church hehehe) but when i do feel so inclined, I like to get reference from a website called Deviant Art.
Its a website designed so that even the most amateur artists can post their art for the world to see! I would like to start posting my designs as soon as possible. Well, thats just about as much writing as ill do for now! Live Long and Prosper...

1 comments:

Hannah said...

FINALLY! Are you KIDDING ME? Seriously, I thought you stopped blogging altogether. Well, keep it up. :)