BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I have a date with death tomorrow

I am going back to school tomorrow from spring break. I am going to die. That is all I can say. I am going to die simply because I have to endure another wretched day in junior high. A Monday no less! I think for my last supper I want to eat as much sushi as I can handle, then for the main course, 50 grilled cheese sandwiches (extra buttery please) then for dessert, ill eat my weight in ice cream. I don't know what flavor yet. I promise you I am not this fat...

2 comments:

Hannah said...

HAHA but seriously it's only because you haven't been to school in the last TWO WEEKS!!! Spoiled! Anyway you need to get a Project Playlist account on playlist.com so you can share music on your blog! Add more widgets (the little things on the side of your posts), there are five million possibilities and if you need help, i'm here! you have my #

Fern said...

Mind if I join you on the eating? I have been meaning to eat my weight in ice cream for some time now......